tirsdag 5. juni 2018

Our Father

Matt 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

My dad was a prayerful man. He was up 4:15 everyday, and prayed before going to work. I was privileged to spend some of these times with him. Always when he prayed, he started with these words: Heavenly Father…..
That is how Jesus taught us to pray. To start with: “Our Father, which art in heaven”. I am glad I can come to him as a son. I am glad that I can call him my father. And the reason I can call him my father is because I believe in his name.
John 1:12 says: “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name
No wonder Jesus said:
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name… The very reason why he became your father was because you believed in his name. Do not forget that. Bless his name. Hallowed be his name. Lift up his name.

I believe his name is Wonder. I believe his name is Counselor. I believe his name is Mighty God. I believe his name is Everlasting Father. I believe his name is Prince of Peace. I believe his name is Immanuel, meaning GOD WITH US. Why do I believe this? Because he is my Father.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar