søndag 11. oktober 2020

It is the small things that will lead to the BIG things (Missionary Allan Calhoun)

  “For who has despised the day of small things?”  (Zec 4:10)

 


I am very much for BIG things. I like BIG churches, BIG conferences. I very much desire BIG revivals. But I think also that sometime as we pursue the BIG things, we can quickly loose the small things, and the small voice of God. Many times it is the small things that can bring forth the BIG things in our lives. It could be just a small txt or encouraging message that says things like: “I missed you Sunday”, that could encourage a young woman, man or child to come to the house of God next Sunday. They may be the next Paul, or a Deborah of the new Testament that will transform cultures. Who knows!!! We have to stop expecting everything to start big.

Today, I want to be led by the Spirit, and to walk by the Spirit. So let me encourage you today to get on with your life, and let God use you in the small things that in turn will develop into BIG things. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar