torsdag 4. april 2019

The Church has received whatever the Devil desired

Is 14:12 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!13 For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.

 

These were the 5 desires of the Devil. 5 things he wanted, but that God never granted him. Instead, he gave it all to the church!!!

 

1)      I will ascend into heaven

o   1 Pet1:4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you

2)      I will exalt my throne above the stars of God

o   Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

3)      I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;

o   Psalm 48:2 Beautiful in elevation, The joy of the whole earth, Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north, The city of the great King.

o   Heb 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn  who are registered in heaven, to God

4)      I will ascend above the heights of the clouds

o   1 Tess 1:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them tin the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

5)      I will be like the Most High.

o   1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar