tirsdag 9. april 2019

The sum of Gods thought about me

 Psalm 139:17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.


 

Did you know that Gods thinking of you? He thinks about you all the time. He is thinking so much about you that the Bible tells us that the number of his thoughts is as the number of the sand. And the best thing is that they are all precious. He is thinking precious thoughts about you. Good thoughts. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jer 29:11)” The Norwegian Bible says thoughts of future and hope. His mind is constantly occupied thinking about you!!! And whenever he is thinking of you, he wants to give you future and hope. 

There is a worldly song that says: “Cant take my eyes from you”. That is exactly the way God feels about you. Job 36:7 says ”He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous…” He loves you so much that he cant take his eyes away from you. He cant stop thinking of you. Oh how great the sum of his thoughts are of you!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar