søndag 7. april 2019

Time to fight back

1 Sam 17:45Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.


 

Aren’t you tired of defending yourself against everything the enemy is coming against you with? He comes against us with sickness. He comes against us with doubt. He comes against us with fear. He comes against us with intimidations. He comes against us with depressions. Sometimes I feel we stand like the Israel army, trembling and praying God for it to be over soon. While God wants us to be filled with Holy anger like David, and let the Devil know I am not standing still to receive all of your attacks. God didn’t call us to defend ourselves, but rather he called us to ATTACK. Let us arise, pick up our sword and shield, and proclaim that this time it is not you coning against me, but I coming against you!!!!

I come against you in the NAME of the Lord, because this signs shall follow them that believe IN MY NAME they shall cast out Devils. I come against you in the HOLY GHOST, because Gods word says not by might, nor by power but by MY SPIRIT sayeth the Lord. I come against you with the WORD, saying like Jesus: IT IS WRITTEN. I come against you with the blood, because they overcame him by the POWER of the blood.
The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the church of the living God. This promise is only for an attacking church!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar