fredag 21. desember 2018

When the enemy is messing, God is blessing

Psalm 23:5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over



I believe we many times miss to see the blessings of God, because we are too busy focusing on the enemy. We are too busy focusing on the battle, so we don’t see the Table he has prepared for us. But right there, in the midst of the battle, in the midst of our enemies, God prepares a table of blessing. That tells me that when the enemy is at the closest, Gods blessings is also at its closest. So next time you feel the battle is hard, and next time you feel the presence of the enemy, you need to lift up your head, and look around you. Somewhere close, there is a table of blessing for you. Just take a timeout from the heat, and sit down with your Master and fellowship. It is almost as God is saying, I didn’t intend for you to stay in the enemy’s presence. I have called you, and intended for you to stay and walk in my presence. 
One of the things the enemy will try to do, is make you focus so much on the storm, and on the wave so you don’t see the one standing right by you to bless you. Don’t allow your storm to steal your blessing. Lift up your head and look around you. He is there to strengthen you. He is there to bless you.

When the enemy is messing, God is blessing 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar