søndag 22. april 2018

Being known by God

Gal 4:9But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?


I had a classmate in school that became famous. Had his own TV show, and was on everyone’s lips. One day at my work, we had some kind of celebration, and went out to eat. As we sat there and talked, someone tapped me on the shoulder, and said, Gøran is that you? I turned around, and there was my famous classmate. I had not talked with him for 20 years maybe. He said, come on over and talk with us. My colleges were shocked as they could see I was a friend with this celebrity. Many could claim to know him, but not everyone could say, he knows me.

In this world, connections and knowing the right people means so much. And the higher up you come in society, the more important to know the right kind of people. Paul says in Gal: I know God, and more important: He knows me.

I have a powerful friend. A door opener. A very influential connection. His name is Jesus. I know him, and he knows me. This is how he got to know me….

 1 Cor 8:3But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar