lørdag 21. april 2018

Go ye therefore.....

Matt 28:18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore….

Go ye therefore…. Why can we go boldly into the whole world, teaching, preaching, and baptizing people in his name? Because he has ALL power, and he has promised to be with us always, even to the ends of the earth. The task would seem impossible, if it hadn’t been for that truth, followed by this promise. Not only does he have all power, but he has also promised that he will be with us, and never leave us.

He says in the same commission that we shall pray for sick in his name, and they SHALL recover. We shall cast out Devils in his name. We shall speak in tongues  in his name. If we drink any deadly drink, or accidently coming across deadly snakes, it shall not harm us. Because he has ALL power, and he is WITH us.


He is saying, GO, and do not fear. I will back you up. I will confirm. I will protect. I will deliver. Because I have all power.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar