søndag 1. april 2018

This is the day that the Lord has made

Psalm 118:24:This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

One morning many years ago, I woke up with this special feeling. This is MY day today. It was not my birthday, or the FAthers day. Nothing special about the day, other than I really felt so good. At this time, I was working in the construction business. Here it was normal to play music on the radio very loud. This morning I brought a very large stereo player to work, and played Gospel music as loud as I could. It didnt take many minutes until my colleges came running to me and asked me what this was. I told them: Every day I come to this work and you decide the music. I never complain. All I ask is that you give me ONE day. This is my day today. I decide the music. It was one of the best days I had at that work.


The truth is this: Every day is a day that the Lord has made. We have a choice what to do with it. The Psalmist said, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
The Lord has made every day. Not just the sunny day, but the rainy days too. All we have to do is to rejoice and be glad in it. And then you will see what the Lord can do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar