lørdag 5. januar 2019

God is knocking on your door

Rev 4:1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither…


I know I take this verse out of its context, but still it speaks of a truth. God has opened a door in heaven, so that whenever we need to communicate and fellowship the door is always open. 24/7. The invitation to “come up here” is there to us, whenever we are down, and need some encouragement. Whenever we are struggling, and need direction, or whenever we are wounded and need healing. Gods door in heaven is always open for us.
Have you ever had a friend that have told you that the door is always open for you, and you know its true? You can come whenever you want, and you don’t have to give notice? There’s never a time that doesn’t fit? God is that kind of friend.

The question is if we are? Is our door always open for him, like his door is always open for us? Or is it times where it is inconvenient for us to open the door? IS it times where God is knocking on our door, and we don’t feel like open. Or maybe we don’t even hear him knocking? God says to the Laodicea church: 
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Maybe it had been a long time since they came through his ddor, so he want to check out if all were ok? And he found a closed door.

Will God fin a closed door if he comes to you, or is your door open for him, just like his is for you?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar