fredag 24. mai 2019

Give birth to JUDAH

 Gen 29:32 And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.

 


Jacob loved Rachel, and not Leah. For that reason Leah felt rejected. Three times she gave birth to a son, and each time she hoped that things would change. She was hoping to win the love of Jacob. 

She felt that nobody sees me; so she called the first son “SEE a son”. (Reuben) She felt nobody hears me, so she called the second son “Hearing” (Simeon) After the third son she felt that now finally my husband will be joined to me, so she called him “Joined” (Levi). 

But all she experienced every time was disappointment and rejection. When she got the forth son, she had no expectations. She simply said I will praise the Lord, and called him “Praise” (Judah). That’s when things changed in her life. When she decided to praise the Lord in spite of disappointments and in spite of hurt and rejection something changed. When she made up her mind that whatever happens I will Praise the Lord. If I receive love or rejection I will praise the Lord. Because the day Jacob died, he requested to be buried beside Leah, and not Rachel.

 

When we make up our minds to Praise the Lord no matter what happens, and no matter what we face or go through, God will bless us. When we praise him, HE will see us, HE will hear us, and HE will be joined to us. Maybe you have given birth to Reuben, Simeon and Levi? Maybe you want people to see you, or hear you. Maybe you are looking for love and affection, and someone to be joined to? Give birth to Judah, and start praising the Lord in spite of it all. Then things will change in your life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar