tirsdag 7. mai 2019

Self Confidence or God confidence

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

 

We are being told and taught how important it is to have self-confidence. Believe in yourself. Have faith in your abilities. You have what it takes. If you believe in your own talent and strength, there is no limit to where you can go. But way too many of us realizes through life’s journey that self is not always the best to depend on. We let ourselves down. Sometimes we will let those around us down. The truth is that self-confidence has very limited potential. But God-confidence has unlimited potential. God confidence is being confident that he LOVES me. It is being confident he BELIEVES in me. It is being confident he is FOR me. It is being confident that he will never leave nor forsake me.

When you come to God, it starts by trading self with God. Let self die, and God live. Just like Paul said. When you do that, you have traded self-confidence with God-confidence

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar