onsdag 29. mai 2019

Spiritual celebrity

Acts 19:14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.15And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”


 One of the greatest desires of young people today is to become a celebrity. Idol, Norway got talent, X factor, the voice, etc etc is just a few of many reality shows that people join, hoping to become the next celebrity. Social media, Youtube and Tik Tok is other platforms people are using to reach their dream of becoming known to this world. 


But as for myself, I have no desires of being known in this world. I would rather become a spiritual celebrity. When I walk down the streets of Oslo, I could care less if people recognize me or not. But I desire that every evil Spirit in the area will say; oh no, Gøran is coming down our street. When I enter into a room, I would rather the Spiritual world recognize who I am, than anyone in this physical world.

 

But the one thing I desire the most is that God recognize me. What would it profit if the whole world knows who I am, but God doesn’t? What nightmare if he asks the question: Who are you? I have never known you. Then it is better to be unknown by this world, as long as heaven knows who I am.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar