fredag 2. november 2018

My name is graven into his hands

Is 49:16Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

When I was around ten years old, a new girl moved to our town, and started in our class. All the boys were in love with her, and I was no exception. One day, while playing soccer in the gym class, she stopped by me, and showed me the palm of her hand. There my name was clearly written. My heart almost came out of my chest. She was in love with ME!!! After a while though, my name faded away, as well as her love for me.
It is not that way with God. My name is GRAVEN in the palm of his hand, and will never fade away. Neither will his love for me. It has been graven into his hands by two nails, and will always remind him of his love for me and you!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar