torsdag 22. november 2018

We need more testimonies

Joh 9 25
He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.


The blind man said; I might not be able to answer your difficult questions. I don’t know so much theology. But I do know one thing. I was blind, and now I see.
I may not be able to answer questions in a debate. I may not be able to explain deep theological truths…. But I can do one thing. I can testify. I can testify what the Lord has done for me. That is something no one can take away from me.
The one thing God has given us to overcome the Devil is NOT our knowledge or wisdom. But it is our TESTIMONY. I have heard statistics tells us that 90 % of the people we will win for Christ, we win the first year we are saved. That’s when we lean on our testimony, and not so much on our knowledge. It seems to indicate that the more we lean on knowledge, the less effective in our soul winning. Even though knowledge is good and important, its something that is more important. More than knowledge we need more experiences. We need more stories to tell. We need more testimonies. That’s how we overcome the enemy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar