fredag 23. november 2018

Who do you want to make happy? Heaven or Hell?

Luk 15:7 I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in Heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me o mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness the Lord shall be a light unto me.

In our lives journey, we have spectators following us from two arenas, one in heaven and one in Hell. They are watching our every move. When we make a mistake and fall, Hell is throwing a party. They are rejoicing. But when I repent, and get back up again, Heaven is throwing a party and rejoices. The question we need to ask ourselves is whom we want to make happy. Where do we want them to rejoice? Micah makes it very clear in his book. Don’t rejoice too long Hell, because I am about to make Heaven rejoice instead. I refuse to allow my mistakes to give Hell any excuse to party. Heb 12:1 says: Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us…
Sin makes you fall, and the weight is the condemnation that keeps you down. So its like God is saying: Hey, you have an arena full of supporters that are cheering for you. So get back up, and lay aside this weight. There is therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.
If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of joy as your supporters are cheering for you. When you fall, they shout from heaven: Get back up, get back up. No reason to stay down. You can do it through Christ.

Who do you want to make Happy? Heaven or Hell?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar