lørdag 12. mai 2018

God can turn it around

Psalm 30:11Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 12To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

God can turn your situation around completely. If you sit in darkness, he can bring you out into the light. If you are under the power of Satan, he can lead you to the power of GOD. He can bring you from death to LIFE. From mourning to dancing.
In Acts 17:6 it is said about the apostles: These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also….
That’s what THEY said. I would say, they that turn the world downside UP. Bringing it back to normal.
Are you mourning? Are you in darkness? Are you feeling down? Are you depressed? Let Jesus turn your situation around. Before you know it, you will be dancing and shouting. You will have faith and hope. Because that’s what Jesus does.

As a Pastor I have seen peoples life changed completely in a matter of minutes. Coming in heavy and weary, and leaving shouting and dancing. Coming bound and leaving loosed. Coming sick, and leaving healed. Coming with questions and leaving with answers.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar