torsdag 31. mai 2018

Looking unto Jesus

Heb 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The Norwegian bible says fixing your eyes unto Jesus! 
I remember I was out fishing for crawfish with my friends family, when I was a kid. They had a big boat, and they let me drive. I remember my friends father taught me how to keep the boat steady. He said, fix your eyes on an abject far away, like the red house on the other side of the lake. I found out is made it easy to keep the boat steady when I looked far ahead. 
When we get narrow sighted, and focus on things close by, we start swinging from side to side, and our course gets unstable. 
Look unto Jesus. Fix your eyes on heaven, as you travel through life, and you will have a steady course.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar