mandag 14. mai 2018

Manasseh

Gen 41:51And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.
52And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.

I have heard it many times. Women in labor says: Never again. I will never have a baby again. But as soon as the baby is in their bosom, it is all forgotten. They are ready for another one.

It is the same with Jesus. Every time someone is born again, he has forgot all the pain and sufferings of the cross. All for the joy unspeakable he feels of a sinner saved.


Are you in labor right now? Are you in pain? Are you in a trial. One sweet day we will be home in heaven, and every tear will be wiped away. Then we will like Joseph forget all the toil.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar