mandag 7. mai 2018

God is seeking us....

Is 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer?

How many times have we heard the question: Where is God? Why is he not answering me?
Here in Isaiah it the coin turned around. Here God is asking, where is everyone when I show up? Why is no one listening when I talk? We want God to show up when WE are ready. When we have time. Sundays between 16:00 and 18:00. That’s when it is convenient for me that God shows up. But please don’t show up Monday morning. Im too tired. Please don’t show up on Wednesday afternoon. That’s my time off. I like to relax with some series on internet.


Could it be that God is trying to reach us, and trying to talk to us, but we are too busy to notice?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar