søndag 6. mai 2018

Me and my House, we will serve the Lord


Joshua 24:15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua stood in front of the people and challenged them to make a decision. But before anyone got a chance to answer he made it clear; me and my house, we will serve the Lord. No matter what you do or not do, I have made up my mind. Sometimes we need to make decisions not predicated on what other thinks. We need to do like Paul:
Gal 1:15But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:


I conferred not with flesh and blood when I made the decision for my family. We WILL serve the Lord. When others compromise, we will NOT. When others drift away from the truth, we WILL stand firm.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar