søndag 25. mars 2018

DO NOT JUDGE


James 4:12 There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?


One of the most common accusations against christians today is " You are so judgmental" As a matter of fact even between christians also it is a weapon used to avoid anyone daring to have any opinions that will "judge" someone.
The question is: What is really judging? Or when am I judging? I am judging when I am the one deciding the verdict. When I myself are making a judgement. If I am only repeating what the judge have said, I am not judging. I am only making the verdict known. I am only a voice. The media if you please.
When we are repeating what the Bible says, we are not judging. The Bible is. We only state what it says. If we say you MUST repent to get saved, we are not judging all who refuse to repent to Hell. The Bible is. So don't get mad at me. Get mad at the Bible. Get mad at God. He is the judge. Not me.
BUT when you, making judgement that can not be backed up by the Bible, saying things like you do NOT have to repent. You do NOT have to be baptized. You are standing on your own, and have become the judge. When you say it is NOT a sin to live in a way the Bible does condemn, you are the one judging. Setting yourself higher than God.
Yes, there are many judges today. Not only those who judge people to Hell that the Bible doesn't, but also those who judge people to Heaven that the Bible doesn't. Let us only repeat what the Bible says. Because we don't have the authority to judge anyway.
Acts 2:37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar