onsdag 7. mars 2018

Who is rejoicing over you? Heaven or Hell?

Mic 7:8Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

When we fall, Hell is rejoicing. You are giving the Devil and his demons a reason to rejoice every time you fall and make a mistake. Jesus tells us the Devils goal is to steal, murder and destroy. And each time we fall, he accomplishes parts of his goal. And for that he is happy. But the Prophet says, do not rejoice too long. I WILL get up again. I WILL repent, and receive Gods forgiveness. 
Luk 15:10 says: Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
So when a sinner repents, HEAVEN rejoices. The question then remains. Who do you want to make happy? Heaven or Hell. As long as you stay down, Hell is Happy. When you get up, Heaven is Happy. I refuse to give the Devil any reason to rejoice. I will arise. I will get back up. I will repent. Thank you Jesus for the blood. It gives me a chance to make some Angels happy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar