lørdag 17. februar 2018

Because.....

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.

We often claim that God will deliver us. That he will bring us to safety. He is with us in trouble. He will satisfy us. Etc etc….
However, in this Psalm, God explains why he will do it. What causes him to deliver us. Why he wants to satisfy us. The reason for his salvation. He said BECAUSE…….
              1: He has set his love upon me
              2: He hath known my name.
1:Bible says, everything work together for the good. To whom??? To those that LOVE him. Set your LOVE upon him, and he WILL deliver you. Who would God bless? To whom did God promise, whatever they did would prosper? To those who loved his word. (Psalm 1)


2:John 1:12 says that God gave them POWER to become the sons of God. Again, whom is he talking about? He says: To those who believe on his name!!!

So, to Love him, and to know and believe on his name is the key to blessing, deliverance, protection, and salvation.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar