søndag 18. februar 2018

Love is greatest

1 Cor 13:13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Love is greatest. Love was there before there was any faith. Love was there even before there was any hope. We were all once without God and without hope in this world. But God loved us when we were yet sinners. Love was there before faith, and love will be there when faith is gone.
There are times when we don’t have faith. Even though we want to. Sometimes our faith is not so strong that we can say I am convinced. Without the shadow of any doubt. In those times we cling to hope. We say: I hope it will happen. I hope God will heal. I hope God will deliver. I hope there is a solution. But there are even times when Hope is seemingly gone. There is no hope. Everything is black and hopeless. In those times, Love will carry us. Love will never fail. Who shall separate us from the love of God…… Paul says:
38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

LOVE lifted me, LOVE lifted me. When NOTHING else could help, LOVE lifted me !!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar