mandag 12. februar 2018

IF my people pray....

 2 Cron 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


Matt 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

James 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

You have not, because you ask not….. If my people pray…. Ask, and it shall be given….
We often point out the importance of prayer. We testify, and hear testimonies of the power in prayer. Only I could write a book on the power of prayer, and all the testimonies. But what about the other stories. The story of them that did not receive, because we did not pray. What about the stories of the missed revivals, and the missed opportunities. The missed opened doors. Paul said, pray for us that there will be an open door for the word.
God said IF my people pray…. I say, but what if not? Have someone missed their healing. Have we missed some opened doors?

Lets us pray. Let us seek the face of God. Let us knock on the door of Heaven. Pray for rain. Pray for revival. Pray for open doors in Norway.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar