tirsdag 6. februar 2018

I am with you

Is 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Matt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.



God has not promised we will never experience bad days. Days of rain and storm. Days of sickness. Days we may loose our job. Days we may loose our loved ones. But he has promised he will be WITH us. He may not deliver us from the fiery furnace. But he will go in it WITH us. He will never leave us. No matter how difficult and hard the days might get.
That he is WITH us can be read in two different ways. He is with us, meaning he will not leave us. But it can also be read, he is with us, meaning he is on our side. He is FOR us.
What shall we then say? Paul asked the Romans. If God be FOR us WHO can be against us.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar