mandag 19. februar 2018

Who is your Lord

Judges 21:25In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

It says there was no King. Yet, it actually was. God was suppose to be their King. But they rejected him as their King. God told the prophet Samuel that they had rejected him as King. So now, everyone did what was right in their own eyes. They didn’t do wrong deliberately, but what they thought and meant themselves was right.
This is really the spirit of the world today. No one tells ME what to do. I know what’s best. I know what’s right.
The original sin of the Devil was not pride, but self will. He was tired of God telling him what to do. Five times prior to his fall, he stated: I WILL. I will ascend into heaven, I will be like the most high, I will…..etc etc.

The question the first church was established on was: Men and brethren, what shall we do?
An honest question from you heart, wanting to know Gods will and desire, is what is pleasing to him. Even Jesus himself showed us the way, being the opposite of the Devil. He said: Not MY WILL be done, but your will be done. Being a Christian starts with crucifying YOUR WILL and give your life and will to him. Jesus said, why call ye me Lord Lord and do not do what I say?

Who is Lord in your life. You? Or Jesus?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar